Thursday, January 25, 2007

First entry

Hello. My name is Drew Edwards . I am in the animation field. All television Animation,but what I am more interested in is painting.. I've only got one painting up so far but I'll add more as I figure out how to do this.I am approximately half way through my life , if I live to be old.I'd like to get painting with more regularity.Perhaps I should stop blogging and get painting. I will. I am signing off for now . I'll post the painting I am about to start when it is done . Wish me luck. What am I talking about . I haven't had One visitor to this blog. I'll post the painting when it is done any way

6 Comments:

Blogger jamieo said...

Drew, you are the man. Chix dig you and it is not hard to see why. Man. You are the bomb. Too bad you are a guy.
You are a guy ,right?

5:32 PM  
Blogger Chris Sauve said...

I'm trying really hard to hate your art. Maybe when you post your latest painting it will start to work. Right now I am hovering at a mild fondness. I'm sure if you post more I can work my way up through dislike, then to a good solid loathing.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Drew Edwards said...

Congratulations for being the first visitors to my dynamic blog. Unfortunately try as I might I cannot figure out how to add more images to my blog, My ex put up the images you see. If I can ever figure it out you will be able to hate more of my art

6:11 AM  
Blogger DTN said...

Ok, I'm visitor 3 or 4. Found your blog via Chris Sauve's blog, via D. Brewster's blog (ain't the bloggin' network great ? ).

How's it going , Drew ?

Glad I found your blog and I'll be checking back for when you get more stuff posted.

-David Nethery

6:18 PM  
Blogger the doodlers said...

Hello Drew. We most likely met in the old days at Nelvana...I think. But then again sometimes the memory thing is not as strong as I''d like it to be. Ahh well. If your not the Drew I knew that's OK.

However if I got it right you drew very very well and went off to Ottawa to work. So hi! Hope you post more images soon because your painting is great.

Cheers, ~Arna Selznick

8:33 AM  
Blogger David Nethery said...

Drew--

Are you there ?

Inquiring minds want to know .

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home